After you sign up, you will have FREE access to:
- All Ms. Digital issues beginning with the Winter 2009 issue to present, including the issue published during the school term
- Plus the Best of 30-years of Ms. special issue
- Ms. Digital Readers: “Gender, Race and Class” and “Introduction to Women’s and Gender Studies: So You Want to Change the World?”
- Instructor’s Guides and additional instructional materials for key articles
- Ready to print discussion questions
- Quiz questions
AOL ACCOUNT USERS: To receive your password, please email email@example.com after you complete your subscription request. All requests will be honored as quickly as possible.
Ms. in the Classroom verifies all educator access requests by contacting the applicable institution. If you are a student posing as an instructor, your request will be reported to your school during the verification process & your account will be terminated without notice.
If you have questions about Ms. in the Classroom digital edition, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up Here